castafiore

Monday, December 11, 2006

The end of the first evaluation

How did you pass this long weekend?
I was in Madrid, and I had a very good time there. I suppose that most of my classmates must have been studying at home because we have a lot of exams next week. I have to study quite a lot since I could hardly do it in Madrid. I had to meke the most of my time!
Although we should be fed up with the great number of exams we have to take, I'm not in a bad mood. I guessit must be because there are only two weeks left to Christmas holidays (my favourite ones). I think that we will enjoy ourselves (at least I will!), we will get presents, and all that. Besides we have two weeks off to rest from this first evaluation and have a good time.
But let's wait till Christmas time comes to speak about it.
So, nothing else, best wishes and think that there is only a hard week that we have since the following one will be more relaxing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home