castafiore

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Recoving our innocence

It is said that children and elderly people are the ones that come really well in photos.
If you think about it, it's true. Watching a photo of a child, he or she looks very innocent and natural, and the same happens when dealing with elderly people. I don't know why we, teenagers and also adults, complicate ourselves in the photos when we are so natural in the end. However, we are hardly ever satisfied with the result.
I thought about this matter when I looked at this photo. I still can remember when I was taken it. I was at a birthday party when I was eight years old.
When I was a child I used to wear a hairband because my fringe was too long, and later although I wasn't wearing a fringe any longer, I still used to wear a hairband because I had got accustomed to it.
But, that day when I was trying to place my hairband, someone took a photo of me.
It seems to me a clear example of what I’m trying to explain. Without planning it, I looked at the camera and they took a photograph of me. Believe me! It was something spontaneous!
Strangely enough, I am not smiling. When I was a small child, I used to smile whenever I was taken a photo.
This is one of my favourite photos because I didn’t strike a pose.
I think that sometimes we must recover this spontaneous innocence.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello!!

    Lucía the text is very beautiful! You are right, we worry to leave well in the photo and at the end we always say that we don't like it, we worry a lot about a photo that after all it only has to be a memory, and therefore he/she would have to teach like we are in fact and that is gotten being spontaneous and not to premeditate taking out us a picture.


    Kisses


    Loreto^^

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Lucía said…

    Oh!
    Thank you, Loreto. You has written my first post! Weee!
    I am very happy because I love that people like reading my texts.

    Love,
    Lucía

     

Post a Comment

<< Home