castafiore

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Do you know what your intelligence quotient is?

Have you ever wondered what your I.Q. is?
I have! That’s why I have been trying to find a reliable test on the net. At last, I think I’ve found one in Mensa with lots of links to different tests.
I believe, however, that “the mensa test” is too short, since calculating somebody’s intelligence needs a lot!The “mensa test”, called Test CI of Mensa Dinamarca, consists of 39 questions which must be answered in less than 40 minutes. I’ve tried it and I’ve found it quite interesting.
There are also tests you must pay for, and even tests at a low cost. I once spotted one which cost 13€, and just 10€ now. Can you imagine! Sales are everywhere! Evidently, I haven’t tried any of them.
Besides I have found some other two or three short ones repeated in different sites, the problem is that once you finish them and want to check your results, there is no answer, so…you’ve wasted your time!
That’s why I think we should choose the right sites.
At last I’ve found another site where there are different tests which look quite interesting. This is its address: Nicologic’s” Intelligence Tests.
Well, that’s all for now.
If you want to know your I.Q. and always according to these sites- which should never be trusted 100%- you know what you can do.
Kisses, and see you soon!
Thank you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home